Questions. Even when they’re not frequent.
There’s a lot that goes into travel, so we’re here to put your mind at ease. Which trip is
right for me? What do I do about visas? How much do I tip? For questions frequent and
otherwise, you’re in the right place.
Questions big and small.
Here to help.
- Do I need an outlet converter? What type?
- What kind of clothing should be worn at holy sites?
- Should I make a cell phone plan prior or can I purchase a local SIM card?
- How do I get around my destination? What public transportation is available?
- Do most places accept international credit cards?
- Is there an option to check into the hotel early?
- Where can I exchange money?
- How much money do you recommend that we take on our journey?
- What if I am taking a late night flight home? Can I check out of my hotel later?
- Can you provide me a list of hotels we are staying at?
- Do we need a doctor’s note if I have prescription drugs?
- Do I need to get vaccinated before traveling?
- How can friends and family contact me on the trip in case of an emergency?
- What kind of beds should I expect in my room? Can I request two queen beds/king bed?
- How do you handle a medical emergency during the journey?
- Are there fitness facilities at each hotel?
- Is accommodation air-conditioned/heated?
- Do I need travel insurance?
- Are there hairdryers in the hotel rooms?
- Can I expect laundry services?
- What do I need to know about passports?
- Are there restrooms available on our group tour bus?
- Which countries require a visa?
- I still have questions. Where can I find out more?
- What assistance do you provide in preparing for the journey?
- I’ve booked my journey. Now what?
- What about the small print?
- How can I get in touch with J2 Adventures?
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
START PLANNING LET’S EXPLORE.
Whether you have a journey in mind, want to join a featured trip, or simply want to explore, drop us a note. We work really hard to be a loved travel company that delivers amazing and memorable experiences. So please do not be surprised when we say “yes” to every reasonable request you make!