What do I need to know about passports?
Passports should be valid for at least 6 months from your return date. The passport number and expiration date of all passengers on the reservation is required to verify your identity with the hotel upon check-in. Please provide this information to our Customer Service department before your trip begins.
Names printed on the invoice should appear exactly as they appear in the passport (including any middle names, initials or hyphens). If airfare was booked through us, please note that any name change, including minor spelling corrections, may require airline reservations to be canceled and rebooked. Please note that rebooking reservations is subject to availability and to an airline rebooking fee. J2 Adventures will not be held responsible for the denial of services by a carrier due to any name discrepancy. Name changes must be advised in writing.
More on “ GETTING READY “
- Which countries require a visa?
- Can I expect laundry services?
- Are there fitness facilities at each hotel?
- Is accommodation air-conditioned/heated?
- Should I make a cell phone plan prior or can I purchase a local SIM card?
- Can you provide me a list of hotels we are staying at?
- How much money do you recommend that we take on our journey?
START PLANNING LET’S EXPLORE.
Whether you have a journey in mind, want to join a featured trip, or simply want to explore, drop us a note. We work really hard to be a loved travel company that delivers amazing and memorable experiences. So please do not be surprised when we say “yes” to every reasonable request you make!