What kind of beds should I expect in my room? Can I request two queen beds/king bed?
Outside of the US, hotel rooms are typically smaller, comfortably accommodating two people in either one queen-size bed or two single beds. Some hotels offer triple rooms consisting of standard twin beds plus a sofa/folding bed or cot for the third person/child.
Special requests such as room selections, bed types, and other preferences are subject to availability and are strictly at the discretion of the hotel’s management on a run-of-house basis.
More on “ GETTING READY “
- What about the small print?
- How can friends and family contact me on the trip in case of an emergency?
- Do we need a doctor’s note if I have prescription drugs?
- Are there hairdryers in the hotel rooms?
- I still have questions. Where can I find out more?
- Do most places accept international credit cards?
- What if I am taking a late night flight home? Can I check out of my hotel later?
START PLANNING LET’S EXPLORE.
Whether you have a journey in mind, want to join a featured trip, or simply want to explore, drop us a note. We work really hard to be a loved travel company that delivers amazing and memorable experiences. So please do not be surprised when we say “yes” to every reasonable request you make!