J² crafts journeys of inspiration, education, and Jewish connections to Israel and worldwide. We are guided by a simple but powerful concept: No two trips are the same; each experience should be personal, meaningful, and backed by superb service. Travel is not just about the places you visit, but the connections you make along the way.
- Family Friendly
- Social Justice
- Art & Culture
- Food & Wine
- Nature Walks
- Jeep Tour
- Home Hospitality
- Street Food
- Depart the USA.
- Arrive at Ben-Gurion International Airport.
- Israel 101 – learn about the basics of Israel, its people, history, and geography, followed by an orientation to your trip with your tour educator.
- Group shabbat service at the beach.
- Festive Shabbat Dinner at the hotel.
- Walk along Independence Trail in Tel Aviv.
- Visit the Ayalon Institute near Rehovot and its secret ammunition factory.
- Visit ANU - Museum of the Jewish People, which is dedicated to telling the ongoing story of the Jewish people.
- Mark the end of Shabbat with a communal Havdalah ceremony overlooking the Mediterranean.
- Check out of the hotel.
- Guided visit to the ancient city of Caesarea.
- Visit Kfar Kedem in the Galilee.
- Visit the Hula Nature Reserve, home to thousands of storks, cranes, pelicans, and flamingos. Enjoy bike-riding and golf-carting.
- Drive to the hotel and check in.
- Dinner at the hotel.
- Go for a jeep tour of the Golan Heights.
- Watch the views from Mt. Bental.
- Visit the Tel Dan Nature Reserve.
- Enjoy a chocolate workshop at the De Karina Chocolate Factory on Kibbutz Ein Zivan, where you will take part in a tour and workshop and sample handmade premium chocolate.
- Dinner at the hotel.
- Check out of the hotel.
- Meet with David Friedman, a Tsfat artist inspired by Kabbalah.
- Spend time in Tsfat, where you will:
- Visit the Ari Synagogue.
- See the Caro Synagogue, built originally, like the Ari Synagogue, in the 16th century.
- Walk through the Artists’ Colony.
- Drive to the Jordan Valley.
- Visit Kibbutz Sde Eliyahu for an interactive tour of the Bio-Bee fields.
- Stop at the Haas Promenade for a traditional “shehechiyanu” blessing of thanksgiving.
- Check into the hotel.
- Tour Jerusalem’s Old City and the Jewish Quarter. Among the highlights will be:
- A climb to the rooftops, overlooking the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the golden Dome of the Rock, and the famous Hurva Synagogue.
- The Cardo, the main street of Roman-controlled Jerusalem and its Byzantine-era columns.
- King Hezekiah’s “Broad Wall,” built to protect Jerusalem from invasion 2,700 years ago.
- Hurva Square, the center of modern-day life in the Jewish Quarter.
- Enjoy photo opportunities at Live the Bible.
- Visit The Jerusalem Archaeological Park.
- Visit the Kotel (Western Wall).
- Explore the Western Wall Tunnel.
- Take the cable car to the top of Masada.
- Float on the Dead Sea.
- Hike in Nahal David, part of the Ein Gedi Nature Reserve.
- Visit Qumran.
- Experience Genesis Land and ride a camel.
- Take part in pita baking, like in biblical times.
- Enjoy a traditional “hafla” dinner in a spacious tent.
- Return to Jerusalem.
- Depart the hotel.
- ADULTS AND CHILDREN OVER 10:
Visit Yad Vashem, the national memorial to the six million Jewish victims of the Holocaust, an essential, emotional, and educational experience.
- CHILDREN'S PROGRAM:
Visit the Biblical Zoo.
- Experience the Mahane Yehuda open-air market.
- Kabbalat Shabbat services at Kehillat Yozma in Modi’in, led by Rabbi Nir Barkin.
- Home Hospitality Shabbat dinner/communal Shabbat dinner.
- Explore Mt. Zion:
- Visit the Upper Room.
- Visit King David’s Tomb.
- See the nearby Abbey of the Dormition.
- Stroll along the ramparts of Jerusalem's Old City.
- Tour the Tower of David Museum and explore the city's history – from the time of Abraham to the end of the British Mandate over Palestine.
- Return to the hotel.
- Havdalah overlooking the Old City.
- Late check out of the hotel followed by a farewell dinner.
- Group transfer to the Airport.
- Departure flight to the USA, arriving the same day.
RATES & LODGING
What to expect
- 8 nights' accommodations. Late check out on the day of departure is included.
- 9 days of touring with a tour educator (guide), in a luxury, air-conditioned bus.
- Daily breakfast & 6 dinners.
- Water on the bus.
- Porterage at the hotels.
- All site entrance fees & program fees as per your final program.
- Credit card fees.
- Flights to & from Israel.
- COVID related expenses, including tests.
- Evening transportation when dinner is not included.
- Amendments to the program: In the event that any sites, programs or meals etc. are added to the program, an additional fee may be required.
- Personal extras: Items of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, beverages, coffee, tea, food other than the table d’hotel menu, passport and visa fees, insurance, and foreign port taxes, unless otherwise specified.
- US and foreign airport taxes, Q fuel surcharge and border taxes when applicable.
- Value Added Tax is currently not applicable to tourists visiting Israel. Should the law change, you will be notified accordingly, and VAT will be added to your final invoice.
- Gratuities: Recommend guidelines for tipping are provided in the terms section.
- Please review our terms & conditions (T&C’s) or request that we send you our full T&C’s. Until you do that, here is the small print, and other stuff you may want to know:
- Validity | All prices quoted are based on exchange rates as of the proposal date and are subject to change without notice. Rates are per person and are based on shared twin room occupancy.
- How to Make a Reservation | The quickest way to make a reservation is to register online or contact us by email. We accept VISA, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards. A non-refundable deposit is required in order to complete the registration process.
- For any assistance with this registration process or other trip-related queries, please email Customer Care: [email protected].
- Payments | The balance of your payment is due 90 days before your trip begins, or as specified in your invoice. You will receive an email reminder 2 weeks before this date. Various payment options are available as follows:
- Credit card | We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Please check with your credit card provider regarding international processing fees. We are unable to process payments of over $1,000 over the phone. Please submit payment online via a credit card or by wiring funds via your bank.
- Domestic bank wire transfer | Payment should be wired in the same currency that is listed on your invoice. Please add the name of your group or invoice number as a reference and forward a copy of the transfer receipt by email. The bank transfer should clearly state the beneficiary’s name on the wire transfer.
- Please use the following information: Citizens Bank: 1 Citizens Drive, Riverside, RI 02915 Routing number: 021313103 (Domestic only) ACH: 036076150 SWIFT Code: CTZIUS33 (International only)
- Beneficiary Instructions: For the benefit of J² Adventures. Account number: 1001858331
- J² Adventures reserves the right to automatically cancel your reservation on that date and it may be subject to reconfirmation should the final payment not be received.
- Cancelation Policy | All cancelations need to be made in writing. The cancelation fee depends on the date when we receive written notification of your request to cancel your booking. Please note that the deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancelation fees | Cancelations made 90 or more days prior to departure incur the loss of the deposit. Cancelations made 89 to 46 days prior to departure incur the loss of 50% of the full trip cost. Cancelations made 45 days or less prior to the departure incur the loss of 100% of the full trip cost.
- Cancelation fees may also include: Hotel or supplier cancelation fees. J² Adventures reserves the right to adjust its terms of payment, including cancelation policies and initial deposits. Please refer to the small print tab on your trip’s webpage or in your proposal for your cancelation policy and fees.
- Protect your investment for $495 p/p: Should you cancel your trip up to 5 days before your departure for any reason, our POM program offers you a trip refund. Call 888-230-6008 or e-mail: [email protected].
- Please click here to view our full terms (T&C’s). These T&C’s apply to all reservations created within J2 Adventures.
DISCOVER NEW WORLDS.
A family vacation to Israel. An adventure of a lifetime traveling with friends to Morocco. A trip to Poland or Portugal with your community. What do these trips have in common? No matter where you go, you will come back with a fresh perspective and appreciation of the place you visited as well as a heightened awareness of your identity as part of the global Jewish community.
We have everything you need to know before you go. Check out our Instagram my_j2adventures for cool updates and interesting tidbits.