Packing. Let's get practical.
Your excitement level is high. Well, it would be if not for the logistics and dreaded packing. Worry not! An essential packing checklist is coming your way, making sure you have everything you need – from clothes and deodorant to chargers and cameras.
- Please clearly mark each piece of your luggage with your full name and phone number.
- Photocopy of your passport
- Credit cards/cash
- Health & travel insurance documents
- Prescription medications (and any medications you will need while traveling, including Tylenol/Aspirin)
- Mobile device/charger/camera
- One change of clothing
- Books and magazines
- Reading glasses/sunglasses
- Hand sanitizer/wet wipes/tissues
- Any liquids should be in containers no larger than 100 ml (3.4 ounces) and placed in a transparent re-sealable plastic bag (up to 20 x 20 cm)
- No tweezers or sharp instruments
- Morocco is hot and sunny for most of the year. Winter (November to February) is generally mild although temperatures at night can get down to the 40’s Fahrenheit (10 C). A dusting of snow is not unusual in Northern Morocco and the Atlas Mountains get a lot of snow. Winters in the north of the country and along the coast can be quite wet. Winters in the south are drier but colder, especially at night.
- 1 pair of comfortable walking shoes and 1 pair of more formal shoes
- Long loose pants
- Jeans for chilly evenings or for winter trip
- Loose skirts and dresses
- Long sleeve cotton shirts
- Light jacket
- Scarf - for modesty and warmth
- Bathing suit
- Sun hat
- Small-across-body bag
- Money belt
- International power adaptor
- Portable electronic charger
- Clothes for Shabbat
- Tank tops/undershorts
- Hair products including brush/comb
- Deodorant & personal hygiene items
- Contact lenses/solution/contact lens case/glasses
- Shaving kit
- Insect repellent
- If you plan to bring hair dryers/straighteners, make sure to have the appropriate electrical converter
- Small backpack for day touring
- Folding bag or small duffel bag
- Travel journal and pen
- Sewing & clothing care kit/stain remover
- Electrical converters and adapters suitable for trip destination
We have everything you need to know before you go. Check out our Instagram my_j2adventures for cool updates and interesting tidbits.
The J2 App
available on the App Store & on Google Play.
START PLANNING LET’S EXPLORE.
Whether you have a journey in mind, want to join a featured trip, or simply want to explore, drop us a note. We work really hard to be a loved travel company that delivers amazing and memorable experiences. So please do not be surprised when we say “yes” to every reasonable request you make!