J² crafts journeys of inspiration, education, and Jewish connections to Israel and worldwide. We are guided by a simple but powerful concept: No two trips are the same; each experience should be personal, meaningful, and backed by superb service. Travel is not just about the places you visit, but the connections you make along the way.
IMPORTANT Please register for the post-trip after registering for the main-trip.
- Nature Walks
- Art & Culture
- Expert Scholar
- Return to the hotel.
- Check out of the hotel.
- Transfer to Ben Gurion Airport's domestic terminal, followed by a short flight to the Eilat Ramon Airport.
- A transfer will bring you from the hotel to the Yitzhak Rabin Border Crossing, where a representative will assist with passport procedures. After crossing into the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, you'll be met by your local guide and driver.
- We’ll then drive north to Wadi Rum.
- The Soul of the Desert, the Valley of the Moon: An off-road ride will provide a great way to experience the beauty and harshness of Jordan's southern desert and to see Wadi Rum, a valley cut into sandstone and rock. Known as the "Valley of the Moon," it indeed provides an otherworldly experience.
- Lunch en route.
- Check into the hotel, followed by dinner.
- Check out of the hotel.
- A Wonder of the World: Explore the astonishing natural and man-made features of Petra, the ancient capital of the Nabataean empire. Despite being one of the world’s most famous archeological Sites, the “City of Pink” still retains its mystery and capacity to amaze.
- Lunch at a local hotel/restaurant
- Depart Petra and drive back towards Eilat via the Yitzhak Rabin Border Crossing.
- Transfer to Eilat and to the hotel for check-in.
- Evening at leisure in Eilat.
- Check out of the hotel.
- Explore Eilat on own.
- A transfer will bring you to the Eilat Airport, for a return domestic flight to Ben Gurion Airport's Terminal 1.
- Upon landing, transfer to Terminal 3 and check in for the departure flight to the USA.
- Return to the USA.
RATES & LODGING
What to expect
- 3 nights' accommodations.
- 2 days of touring with a Jordanian tour guide in a luxury, air-conditioned vehicle.
- Israeli tour guide will escort the trip to Jordan.
- 1 group transfer from Tel Aviv hotel to Ben Gurion's domestic airport.
- 1 group transfer from the Eilat Airport to the border crossing.
- Jordanian visa and border taxes.
- 1 group transfer from the border crossing to the Eilat hotel.
- 1 group transfer from the Eilat hotel to the Eilat Airport.
- 1 group transfer from the domestic terminal to the international terminal at Ben Gurion Airport & departure assistance at Ben Gurion Airport for the international flight.
- Return domestic flights for Tel Aviv—Eilat—Tel Aviv.
- Daily breakfast, 2 lunches & 1 dinner.
- Possibility of luggage storage at the hotel until departure.
- All site entrance fees & program fees as per your final program.
- Credit card fees.
- International flights to & from Israel.
- COVID related expenses, including tests.
- Evening transportation when dinner is not included.
- Amendments to the program: In the event that any sites, programs or meals etc. are added to the program, an additional fee may be required.
- Personal extras: Items of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, beverages, coffee, tea, food other than the table d’hotel menu, passport and visa fees, insurance, and foreign port taxes, unless otherwise specified.
- US and foreign airport taxes, Q fuel surcharge and border taxes when applicable.
- Value Added Tax is currently not applicable to tourists visiting Israel. Should the law change, you will be notified accordingly, and VAT will be added to your final invoice.
- Gratuities: Recommend guidelines for tipping are provided in the terms section.
- Please review our terms & conditions (T&C’s) or request that we send you our full T&C’s. Until you do that, here is the small print, and other stuff you may want to know:
- Validity | All prices quoted are based on exchange rates as of the proposal date and are subject to change without notice. Rates are per person and are based on shared twin room occupancy.
- How to Make a Reservation | The quickest way to make a reservation is to register online or contact us by email. We accept VISA, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards. A non-refundable deposit is required in order to complete the registration process.
- For any assistance with this registration process or other trip-related queries, please email Customer Care: [email protected]
- Payments | The balance of your payment is due 90 days before your trip begins, or as specified in your invoice. You will receive an email reminder 2 weeks before this date. Various payment options are available as follows:
- Credit card | We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Please check with your credit card provider regarding international processing fees. We are unable to process payments of over $1,000 over the phone. Please submit payment online via a credit card or by wiring funds via your bank.
- Domestic bank wire transfer | Payment should be wired in the same currency that is listed on your invoice. Please add the name of your group or invoice number as a reference and forward a copy of the transfer receipt by email. The bank transfer should clearly state the beneficiary’s name on the wire transfer.
- Please use the following information: Investors Bank 101 JFK Parkway, Short Hills, NJ 07078 ABA Routing Number: 221272031
- Beneficiary Instructions: For the benefit of J² Adventures. Account number: 1001858331
- J² Adventures reserves the right to automatically cancel your reservation on that date and it may be subject to reconfirmation should the final payment not be received.
- Cancelation Policy | All cancelations need to be made in writing. The cancelation fee depends on the date when we receive written notification of your request to cancel your booking. Please note that the deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancelation fees | Cancelations made 90 or more days prior to departure incur the loss of the deposit. Cancelations made 89 to 46 days prior to departure incur the loss of 50% of the full trip cost. Cancelations made 45 days or less prior to the departure incur the loss of 100% of the full trip cost.
- Cancelation fees may also include: Hotel or supplier cancelation fees. J² Adventures reserves the right to adjust its terms of payment, including cancelation policies and initial deposits. Please refer to the small print tab on your trip’s webpage or in your proposal for your cancelation policy and fees.
We have everything you need to know before you go. Check out our Instagram my_j2adventures for cool updates and interesting tidbits.