J² crafts journeys of inspiration, education, and Jewish connections to Israel and worldwide. We are guided by a simple but powerful concept: No two trips are the same; each experience should be personal, meaningful, and backed by superb service. Travel is not just about the places you visit, but the connections you make along the way.
- Current Affairs
- Local Specialists
- Social Justice
- Depart the US.
- Starting point - 8:30 a.m. at Ben-Gurion International Airport.
- Get an update on the current situation in Israel through a dialogue with Col. (Ret.) Miri Eisin, former advisor to the Prime Minister on foreign media.
- Meet with Forum Devora an NGO working tirelessly to ensure the place of women in security decision making.
- Meet with Dvir, the brother of Hadar and Itai Berdichevsky z"l of Kfar Aza.
- Spend time with families of those who were taken hostage. Hear their stories and learn about the work they are doing every day to ensure the safe return of their loved ones.
- Drive to Jerusalem and check into the hotel.
- Dinner with Mika Almog.
- Visit Wolfson Hospital in Holon to hear from staff regarding the different medical responsibilities during times of war and a hostage crisis.
- Meet with members of Brothers for Life, a non-profit organization created by wounded soldiers from Israel’s elite Duvdevan, anti-terror unit.
- Continue to the Marcus blood bank in Ramle, Magen David Adom's (MDA) national center.
- Dinner with volunteers of United Hatzala and thank them for their efforts.
- Meet with leaders of NATAL - a non profit organization that serves as Israel's national mental health service provider.
- Meet Deputy Mayor of Tel Aviv, Chen Arieli to learn about the actions of the municipality taken since the start of the war.
- Meet with members of displaced communities from the Gaza Envelope/the north who have moved to hotels around the country. Hear their personal accounts and help lift their spirits.
- Walk through the remains of a southern community with members of the community as they share the stories of this once-vibrant home.
- Visit an army base including dinner with soldiers hosted by Temple Emanu-El. (cost not included)
- Volunteer opportunity with packing food or picking vegetables.
- IDF army briefing: Discuss what has been accomplished, what lies ahead, and what is the status in the north?
- Late checkout of the hotel by 6:00 p.m.
- Debrief and closing words followed by dinner.
- Transfer to Ben-Gurion International Airport for your flight back to the US.
- Arrive home.
RATES & LODGING
What to expect
- 3 nights' accommodations. Late check out until 6:00 p.m. on Dec 7 is included.
- 4 days of touring with a J² Expert Educator (guide), 4 days of touring in a luxury, air-conditioned bus.
- Daily breakfast & 3 dinners.
- Gratuities to the expert educator and driver.
- The J² adventures App available on the App Store & on Google Play (active 7 days before your departure and throughout your trip).
- Water on the bus.
- Porterage at the hotels.
- All site entrance fees & program fees as per your final program.
- Credit card fees.
- Flights to & from Israel.
- Cost for dinner on military base on Dec 6.
- Late check out past 6:00 pm on Dec 7.
- COVID related expenses, including tests.
- Evening transportation when is not included in the program.
- Amendments to the program: In the event that any sites, programs or meals etc. are added to the program, an additional fee may be required.
- Personal extras: Items of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, beverages, coffee, tea, food other than the table d’hotel menu, passport and visa fees, insurance, and foreign port taxes, unless otherwise specified.
- US and foreign airport taxes, Q fuel surcharge and border taxes when applicable.
- Value Added Tax is currently not applicable to tourists visiting Israel. Should the law change, you will be notified accordingly, and VAT will be added to your final invoice.
- Peace of Mind Travel Protection Program (POM).
- Please review our terms & conditions (T&C’s) or request that we send you our full T&C’s. Until you do that, here is the small print, and other stuff you may want to know:
- Validity | All prices quoted are based on exchange rates as of the proposal date and are subject to change without notice. Rates are per person and are based on shared twin room occupancy.
- How to Make a Reservation | The quickest way to make a reservation is to register online or contact us by email. We accept VISA, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards. A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required in order to complete the registration process.
- For any assistance with this registration process or other trip-related queries, please email Customer Care: [email protected].
- Payments | The balance of your payment is due 90 days before your trip begins, or as specified in your invoice. You will receive an email reminder 2 weeks before this date. Various payment options are available as follows:
- Credit card | We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Please check with your credit card provider regarding international processing fees. We are unable to process payments of over $1,000 over the phone. Please submit payment online via a credit card or by wiring funds via your bank.
- Domestic bank wire transfer | Payment should be wired in the same currency that is listed on your invoice. Please add the name of your group or invoice number as a reference and forward a copy of the transfer receipt by email. The bank transfer should clearly state the beneficiary’s name on the wire transfer.
- J² Adventures reserves the right to automatically cancel your reservation on that date and it may be subject to reconfirmation should the final payment not be received.
- Cancelation Policy | All cancelations need to be made in writing. The cancelation fee depends on the date when we receive written notification of your request to cancel your booking. Please note that the deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancelation fees | Cancelations made 90 or more days prior to departure incur the loss of the deposit. Cancelations made 89 to 46 days prior to departure incur the loss of 50% of the full trip cost. Cancelations made 45 days or less prior to the departure incur the loss of 100% of the full trip cost.
- Cancelation fees may also include: Hotel or supplier cancelation fees. J² Adventures reserves the right to adjust its terms of payment, including cancelation policies and initial deposits.
- Protect your investment for $495 p/p: Should you cancel your trip up to 5 days before your departure for any reason, our POM program offers you a trip refund. Call 888-230-6008 or e-mail: [email protected].
- Please click here to view our full terms (T&C’s). These T&C’s apply to all reservations created within J2 Adventures.
DISCOVER NEW WORLDS.
A family vacation to Israel. An adventure of a lifetime traveling with friends to Morocco. A trip to Poland or Portugal with your community. What do these trips have in common? No matter where you go, you will come back with a fresh perspective and appreciation of the place you visited as well as a heightened awareness of your identity as part of the global Jewish community.
We have everything you need to know before you go. Check out our Instagram my_j2adventures for cool updates and interesting tidbits.