J² crafts journeys of inspiration, education, and Jewish connections to Israel and worldwide. We are guided by a simple but powerful concept: No two trips are the same; each experience should be personal, meaningful, and backed by superb service. Travel is not just about the places you visit, but the connections you make along the way.
Coming to Israel today is a special act of solidarity and of Jewish peoplehood. Israel has never faced more challenging times. We hope that your solidarity mission is about encountering and understanding where the people of Israel stand – in our hurt, in our healing, and in our hope. The mission is about bringing comfort and being comforted. It is an act of empathy and a confirmation of shared memory and destiny. Above all, the solidarity mission is about what each one of us chooses to do to make a difference on the day that we return to our communities from Israel.
The itinerary is tentative and may be adjusted based on the actual circumstances on the ground in Israel.
- Current Affairs
- Social Justice
- Special Access
- Local Specialists
- Depart the US.
- Arrive at Ben-Gurion International Airport.
- Check in to your hotel.
- Kabbalat Shabbat at Beit Daniel.
- Private Shabbat dinner at the hotel.
- Morning free to join a local Shacharit (optional).
- Late morning briefing at the hotel.
- Bring your support to Hostages Square and express your solidarity with all of Israel and ask what you can do to help.
- Depart Tel Aviv and drive to Modi'in.
- Participate in a Havdalah ceremony and Megillah reading with the community of Kehillat Yozma in Modi’in, led by Rabbi Nir Barkin.
- Return to Tel Aviv.
- Hear from individuals leading the Civilian Efforts that are working to help the thousands of misplaced families from the North and the South.
- Lunch en route.
- Continue to the Marcus blood bank in Ramle, Magen David Adom's (MDA) national center.
- Visit a local hospital or rehabilitation center for a Purim Bikur Holim visit. We'll deliver Misloah Manot gifts to patients.
- Get an update on the current situation in Israel through a dialogue with a military expert.
- Morning briefing at the hotel.
- Depart Tel Aviv for the day and drive south.
- Celebrate Allegra's Bat Mitzvah.
- Continue south and stop at the site of the Nova Festival massacre near Kibbutz Re'im.
- Lunch en route.
- Visit one of the villages in the Gaza envelope where you will bear witness to the atrocities of October 7th.
- Meet Avichai at Tkuma, who has burnt cars left on his field since October 7, where he set up an Equipment Center for IDF soldiers coming in and out of Gaza. We'll join his initiative by lending a hand making food and lifting soldiers' spirits.
- Return to Tel Aviv.
- Debrief session to discuss feelings and thoughts going forward.
- Due to a reduced workforce, join local farmers to help harvest their seasonal crop.
- Meet with members of communities from the south who have been displaced since October 7th.
- Afternoon briefing.
- Visit Merhav Marpeh and learn about their work on healing Nova festival survivors.
- Tales of Heroism: Meet strong women and hear their inspiring heroic stories since October 7th.
- Depart Tel Aviv and drive to Jerusalem.
- Explore Jewish and Israeli judicial traditions at the Supreme Court building.
- Meet with Aharon Barak, Former President of the Supreme Court of Israel, at the Supreme Court (pending confirmation).
- Visit the new Israel National Library provides the opportunity to understand centuries of Jewish creativity through one of the world's most impressive collections of Jewish and Israel related literature. In addition, the library staff is dedicated to a national project documenting the events of October 7th 2024.
- Evening meeting to discuss Jewish approaches to the Ethics of War.
- Return to Tel Aviv.
- Morning brief with a local journalist.
- Meet with members of Brothers for Life, a non-profit organization created by wounded soldiers from Israel’s elite Duvdevan, anti-terror unit.
- Meet the families and the activists worried and working to bring all of Israel's hostages home. Hear their stories and ask what can I do to help.
- Debrief session as we reflect on our journey before we return home.
- Late check out followed by a farewell dinner.
- Transfer to the airport for your flight back to the US.
- Return to the US.
RATES & LODGING
What to expect
- 6 nights' accommodations. Late check out until 6:00 p.m. on the day of departure is included.
- 7 days of touring with a J² Expert Educator (guide), 7 days of touring in a luxury, air-conditioned bus.
- Daily breakfast, 2 lunches & 3 dinners.
- The J² adventures App available on the App Store & on Google Play (active 7 days before your departure and throughout your trip).
- Water on the bus.
- Porterage at the hotels.
- All site entrance fees & program fees as per your final program.
- Tips to the tour educator and driver.
- Credit card fees.
- Flights to & from Israel.
- Late check out past 6:00 p.m. on the day of the departure.
- COVID related expenses, including tests.
- Evening transportation when dinner is not included.
- Amendments to the program: In the event that any sites, programs or meals etc. are added to the program, an additional fee may be required.
- Personal extras: Items of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, beverages, coffee, tea, food other than the table d’hotel menu, passport and visa fees, insurance, and foreign port taxes, unless otherwise specified.
- US and foreign airport taxes, Q fuel surcharge and border taxes when applicable.
- Value Added Tax is currently not applicable to tourists visiting Israel. Should the law change, you will be notified accordingly, and VAT will be added to your final invoice.
- Peace of Mind Travel Protection Program (POM).
- Please review our terms & conditions (T&C’s) or request that we send you our full T&C’s. Until you do that, here is the small print, and other stuff you may want to know:
- Validity | All prices quoted are based on exchange rates as of the proposal date and are subject to change without notice. Rates are per person and are based on shared twin room occupancy.
- How to Make a Reservation | The quickest way to make a reservation is to register online or contact us by email. We accept VISA, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards. A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required in order to complete the registration process.
- For any assistance with this registration process or other trip-related queries, please email Customer Care: [email protected].
- Payments | The balance of your payment is due 90 days before your trip begins, or as specified in your invoice. You will receive an email reminder 2 weeks before this date. Various payment options are available as follows:
- Credit card | We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Please check with your credit card provider regarding international processing fees. We are unable to process payments of over $1,000 over the phone. Please submit payment online via a credit card or by wiring funds via your bank.
- Domestic bank wire transfer | Payment should be wired in the same currency that is listed on your invoice. Please add the name of your group or invoice number as a reference and forward a copy of the transfer receipt by email. The bank transfer should clearly state the beneficiary’s name on the wire transfer.
- J² Adventures reserves the right to automatically cancel your reservation on that date and it may be subject to reconfirmation should the final payment not be received.
- Cancelation Policy | All cancelations need to be made in writing. The cancelation fee depends on the date when we receive written notification of your request to cancel your booking. Please note that the deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancelation fees | Cancelations made 90 or more days prior to departure incur the loss of the deposit. Cancelations made 89 to 46 days prior to departure incur the loss of 50% of the full trip cost. Cancelations made 45 days or less prior to the departure incur the loss of 100% of the full trip cost.
- Cancelation fees may also include: Hotel or supplier cancelation fees. J² Adventures reserves the right to adjust its terms of payment, including cancelation policies and initial deposits.
- Mobility: Solidarity missions are specifically strenuous, and our visits include places that are inaccessible to people who may have mobility challenges. You should be in good health and able to walk reasonable distances, often over unpaved and uneven surfaces. PLEASE NOTE: In some cases you may need to run to a shelter, if you have questions regarding this matter please speak to a J² representative.
- Protect your investment for $495 p/p: Should you cancel your trip up to 5 days before your departure for any reason, our POM program offers you a trip refund. Call 888-230-6008 or e-mail: [email protected].
- Please click here to view our full terms (T&C’s). These T&C’s apply to all reservations created within J2 Adventures.
DISCOVER NEW WORLDS.
A family vacation to Israel. An adventure of a lifetime traveling with friends to Morocco. A trip to Poland or Portugal with your community. What do these trips have in common? No matter where you go, you will come back with a fresh perspective and appreciation of the place you visited as well as a heightened awareness of your identity as part of the global Jewish community.
We have everything you need to know before you go. Check out our Instagram my_j2adventures for cool updates and interesting tidbits.