J² crafts journeys of inspiration, education, and Jewish connections to Israel and worldwide. We are guided by a simple but powerful concept: No two trips are the same; each experience should be personal, meaningful, and backed by superb service. Travel is not just about the places you visit, but the connections you make along the way.
- Art & Culture
- Local Specialists
- Nature Walks
- Jeep Tour
- Food & Wine
- Street Food
- Depart the USA.
- Arrive at Ben-Gurion International Airport.
- Check into the hotel.
- Enjoy a welcome dinner at a local restaurant.
- Dialogue with Rachel Azaria, an activist, former deputy mayor of Jerusalem, and Member of the Knesset. Among her areas of focus and interest:
- What is the relationship between Israel and the rest of world Jewry?
- Is it on the rocks or as strong as ever?
- Does the idea of Israel as a Jewish state (and the recent law passed to that effect) clash with democratic values and the rights of Israel’s non-Jewish citizens?
- Visit Yad Vashem, the national memorial to the six million Jewish victims of the Holocaust, an essential emotional and educational experience. Your tour will include:
- The Avenue of the Righteous, where trees symbolic of the renewal of life have been planted along with plaques honoring brave non-Jews who saved Jews during the Shoah.
- The Historical Museum, a state-of-the-art interactive display reflecting decades of research and educational expertise. The story of the Holocaust, with an emphasis on individual victims, is told through survivor testimonies, original artifacts, and personal possessions saved from the ghettos and camps.
- The Children's Memorial, commemorating the 1.5 million children lost during the Holocaust.
- Explore the Israel Museum, housing more than 5,000 years of cultural treasures.
- Experience Mahane Yehuda, Jerusalem's largest open-air market where Jerusalemites come to shop.
- Spend time at the Sinsila Center, located in the heart of East Jerusalem, on the terraces of the Central Library. It is dedicated to educate, inspire, create with, and empower, local communities particularly women. Its goal is to heal the urban environment of Jerusalem by providing local and sustainable solutions.
- Check out of the hotel.
- Join the Women of the Wall on Rosh Chodesh with a prayer service at the Kotel (Western Wall).
- Stop at Ezrat Israel, the pluralistic section of the Kotel.
- Visit Lakiya and Dhear from Naama al-Sana, founder of The Association for the Improvement of Women's Status.
- Spend time at one of the Lone Farms in the region. Many lone farms have been developed across Southern Israel by individuals or small families for agricultural, tourism, and other purposes. Visit a local Eco-Farm, including a dialogue with local pioneers who abandoned their urban lives to make the desert bloom.
- Visit the grave and the house of David Ben-Gurion at Kibbutz Sde Boker.
- Check into the hotel and enjoy dinner.
- Hike to Ein Akev, a pool surrounded by cliffs located in the heart of the Wilderness of Zinn.
- Spa time at the hotel.
- Eat dinner at the hotel.
- Visit the Lasha Bakery in Mitzpeh Ramon for a hands-on baking experience.
- Enjoy a two-hour Jeep tour while learning about Makhtesh Ramon, the world’s largest erosion crater.
- Experience Kabbalat Shabbat overlooking the wilderness.
- Eat Shabbat dinner at the hotel.
- Check out of the hotel.
- Visit Shaar Hanegev located on Israel’s border with the Gaza Strip and meet Rabbi Yael Vorgin and discuss community life in this troubled area.
- Sample the best new local wines in the Ella Valley and the Judean Hills, home of the Ella, Tzora, Flam, Kastel, Tzuba, and Katlav Wineries.
- Enter Tel Aviv, also known as “the city that never sleeps.”
- Stop at the Jaffa Overlook for an introduction to Tel Aviv.
- Check into the hotel.
- Visit the Peres Peace Center, created by the late Shimon Peres, former Prime Minister and President of Israel. Our visit will include:
- A tour of the Israeli Innovation Center, which celebrates the people and companies that are making Israel the "innovation nation."
- You will also meet with a Peres Center professional to learn about the unique and cutting-edge programs supported by the Peres Center.
- Eat, drink, and learn at Levinsky Market, where we’ll sample food, sweets, and spices from all over the Mediterranean and the Middle East.
- Explore Tel Aviv fashion and visit Israeli designers in their studios.
- In one of the most expensive real estate areas in Israel, in the center of Tel Aviv, a real social transformation took place. An infamous strip club has become an educational center called "The Social Space," which hosts thousands of people every month and promotes the fight for gender equality and social responsibility.
- Visit ANU - Museum of the Jewish People, which is dedicated to telling the ongoing story of the Jewish people.
- Head to KitePride, an Israeli Tel Aviv-based fashion social enterprise owned by Israeli NGO Hope Center and German NGO GlowbalAct. They create functional, one-of-a-kind BAGS from up-cycled kitesurfing kite, sail, parachute, and wetsuit in order to provide jobs to survivors of human trafficking and prostitution. Through each bag sold, continuous jobs are created and fabric is saved from landfill. Meet volunteers and hear about challenges and achievements.
- Late check-out from the hotel.
- Enjoy a festive farewell dinner.
- Group transfer to Ben Gurion International Airport and check in for your flight.
- Arrival to the USA.
RATES & LODGING
What to expect
- 7 nights' accommodations. Late check out on the day of departure is included.
- 8 days of touring with a tour educator (guide) in a luxury, air-conditioned bus.
- Daily breakfast, 1 lunch & 5 dinners.
- Water on the bus.
- Porterage at the hotels.
- All site entrance fees & program fees as per your final program.
- Credit card fees.
- Flights to & from Israel.
- COVID related expenses, including tests.
- Evening transportation when dinner is not included.
- Amendments to the program: In the event that any sites, programs or meals etc. are added to the program, an additional fee may be required.
- Personal extras: Items of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, beverages, coffee, tea, food other than the table d’hotel menu, passport and visa fees, insurance, and foreign port taxes, unless otherwise specified.
- US and foreign airport taxes, Q fuel surcharge and border taxes when applicable.
- Value Added Tax is currently not applicable to tourists visiting Israel. Should the law change, you will be notified accordingly, and VAT will be added to your final invoice.
- Gratuities: Recommend guidelines for tipping are provided in the terms section.
- Please review our terms & conditions (T&C’s) or request that we send you our full T&C’s. Until you do that, here is the small print, and other stuff you may want to know:
- Validity | All prices quoted are based on exchange rates as of the proposal date and are subject to change without notice. Rates are per person and are based on shared twin room occupancy.
- How to Make a Reservation | The quickest way to make a reservation is to register online or contact us by email. We accept VISA, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards. A non-refundable deposit is required in order to complete the registration process.
- For any assistance with this registration process or other trip-related queries, please email Customer Care: [email protected].
- Payments | The balance of your payment is due 90 days before your trip begins, or as specified in your invoice. You will receive an email reminder 2 weeks before this date. Various payment options are available as follows:
- Credit card | We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Please check with your credit card provider regarding international processing fees. We are unable to process payments of over $1,000 over the phone. Please submit payment online via a credit card or by wiring funds via your bank.
- Domestic bank wire transfer | Payment should be wired in the same currency that is listed on your invoice. Please add the name of your group or invoice number as a reference and forward a copy of the transfer receipt by email. The bank transfer should clearly state the beneficiary’s name on the wire transfer.
- Please use the following information: Citizens Bank: 1 Citizens Drive, Riverside, RI 02915 Routing number: 021313103 (Domestic only) ACH: 036076150 SWIFT Code: CTZIUS33 (International only)
- Beneficiary Instructions: For the benefit of J² Adventures. Account number: 1001858331
- J² Adventures reserves the right to automatically cancel your reservation on that date and it may be subject to reconfirmation should the final payment not be received.
- Cancelation Policy | All cancelations need to be made in writing. The cancelation fee depends on the date when we receive written notification of your request to cancel your booking. Please note that the deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancelation fees | Cancelations made 90 or more days prior to departure incur the loss of the deposit. Cancelations made 89 to 46 days prior to departure incur the loss of 50% of the full trip cost. Cancelations made 45 days or less prior to the departure incur the loss of 100% of the full trip cost.
- Cancelation fees may also include: Hotel or supplier cancelation fees. J² Adventures reserves the right to adjust its terms of payment, including cancelation policies and initial deposits.
- Protect your investment for $495 p/p: Should you cancel your trip up to 5 days before your departure for any reason, our POM program offers you a trip refund. Call 888-230-6008 or e-mail: [email protected].
- Please click here to view our full terms (T&C’s). These T&C’s apply to all reservations created within J2 Adventures.
DISCOVER NEW WORLDS.
A family vacation to Israel. An adventure of a lifetime traveling with friends to Morocco. A trip to Poland or Portugal with your community. What do these trips have in common? No matter where you go, you will come back with a fresh perspective and appreciation of the place you visited as well as a heightened awareness of your identity as part of the global Jewish community.
We have everything you need to know before you go. Check out our Instagram my_j2adventures for cool updates and interesting tidbits.