J² crafts journeys of inspiration, education, and Jewish connections to Israel and worldwide. We are guided by a simple but powerful concept: No two trips are the same; each experience should be personal, meaningful, and backed by superb service. Travel is not just about the places you visit, but the connections you make along the way.
IMPORTANT Please register for the pre-trip after registering for the main-trip.
- Art & Culture
- Food & Wine
- Home Hospitality
- Local Specialists
- Individual arrivals to Dubai, transfer to the hotel.
- Check into the hotel.
- Morning conversation with leaders of the local Jewish community.
- Depart the hotel for a city tour, including:
- The Palm & Palm Jumeirah.
- Downtown Dubai.
- Dubai Aquarium.
- Burj Khalifa.
- Free time for lunch and some shopping time at Dubai Mall.
- Return to the hotel and prepare for Shabbat.
- Kabbalat Shabat services and dinner with the local Jewish community.
- Day at leisure to enjoy the hotel’s facilities and the beach.
- Early morning departure to Abu Dhabi.
- Explore the magnificent Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque.
- Lunch with the Israeli Ambassador.
- Meet with local leaders and discuss various topics of interest.
- Return to Dubai.
- Dinner cruise.
- Check out.
- Group transfer to Dubai International Airport for your flight to Israel.
RATES & LODGING
If you are under 45 years old and interested in learning more about available subsidies, please reach out to [email protected]
IMPORTANT Please register for the post-trip after registering for the main-trip. Registration closed
What to expect
- 4 nights' accommodations.
- 2 days of touring with a tour educator (guide) in a luxury, air-conditioned bus.
- Daily breakfast, 1 lunch & 2 dinners.
- Individual arrival transfers from the airport to the hotel.
- 1 Group departure transfer & assistance at the airport.
- 1 Departure flight from Dubai to Tel Aviv on Monday, May 8th, 2023, includes airport taxes & fuel surcharges.
- About group flight: Group rates require a minimum of 10 passengers. Seating assignments cannot be guaranteed with group flights. Group flights are non-upgradable through points or a supplement payment.
- 1 Group arrival transfer & assistance from the airport to the hotel in Tel Aviv.
- Water on the bus on all touring days.
- Porterage at the hotels.
- All site entrance fees & program fees as per your final program.
- Gratuities: Jewish educator, local guide & drivers
- Credit card fees.
- Transatlantic flight.
- Honorarium fees/donation for members of the Jewish community in Dubai.
- COVID related expenses, including tests.
- Evening transportation when dinner is not included.
- Amendments to the program: In the event that any sites, programs or meals etc. are added to the program, an additional fee may be required.
- Personal extras: Items of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, beverages, coffee, tea, food other than the table d’hotel menu, passport and visa fees, insurance, and foreign port taxes, unless otherwise specified.
- US and foreign airport taxes, Q fuel surcharge and border taxes when applicable.
- Value Added Tax is currently not applicable to tourists visiting Israel. Should the law change, you will be notified accordingly, and VAT will be added to your final invoice.
- Please review our terms & conditions (T&C’s) or request that we send you our full T&C’s. Until you do that, here is the small print, and other stuff you may want to know:
- Validity | All prices quoted are based on exchange rates as of the proposal date and are subject to change without notice. Rates are per person and are based on shared twin room occupancy.
- How to Make a Reservation | The quickest way to make a reservation is to register online or contact us by email. We accept VISA, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards. A non-refundable deposit is required in order to complete the registration process.
- For any assistance with this registration process or other trip-related queries, please email Customer Care: [email protected]
- Payments | The balance of your payment is due 90 days before your trip begins, or as specified in your invoice. You will receive an email reminder 2 weeks before this date. Various payment options are available as follows:
- Credit card | We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Please check with your credit card provider regarding international processing fees. We are unable to process payments of over $1,000 over the phone. Please submit payment online via a credit card or by wiring funds via your bank.
- Domestic bank wire transfer | Payment should be wired in the same currency that is listed on your invoice. Please add the name of your group or invoice number as a reference and forward a copy of the transfer receipt by email. The bank transfer should clearly state the beneficiary’s name on the wire transfer.
- Please use the following information: Investors Bank 101 JFK Parkway, Short Hills, NJ 07078 ABA Routing Number: 221272031
- Beneficiary Instructions: For the benefit of J² Adventures. Account number: 1001858331
- J² Adventures reserves the right to automatically cancel your reservation on that date and it may be subject to reconfirmation should the final payment not be received.
- Cancelation Policy | All cancelations need to be made in writing. The cancelation fee depends on the date when we receive written notification of your request to cancel your booking. Please note that the deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancelation fees | Cancelations made 90 or more days prior to departure incur the loss of the deposit. Cancelations made 89 to 46 days prior to departure incur the loss of 50% of the full trip cost. Cancelations made 45 days or less prior to the departure incur the loss of 100% of the full trip cost.
- Cancelation fees may also include: Hotel or supplier cancelation fees. J² Adventures reserves the right to adjust its terms of payment, including cancelation policies and initial deposits. Please refer to the small print tab on your trip’s webpage or in your proposal for your cancelation policy and fees.
We have everything you need to know before you go. Check out our Instagram my_j2adventures for cool updates and interesting tidbits.