J² crafts journeys of inspiration, education, and Jewish connections to Israel and worldwide. We are guided by a simple but powerful concept: No two trips are the same; each experience should be personal, meaningful, and backed by superb service. Travel is not just about the places you visit, but the connections you make along the way.
- Current Affairs
- Special Access
- Social Justice
- Home Hospitality
- Local Specialists
- Urban Graffiti Tour
- Expert Scholar
- Depart the US.
- Arrive at Ben-Gurion International Airport.
- Check into the hotel.
- Meet your J² Expert Educator, for a short group orientation and setting expectations.
- Welcome dinner at the Eucalyptus Restaurant with Dani Wasserman.
- Meet the activists at Food Rescuers ‘Metzilot Hamazon’- an NGO dedicated to providing food relief to Israelis in need.
- Help Israelis in the line of fire: Spend time with JDC will be joining us for an emergency briefing. Watch a presentation of their medical emergency lifesaving kits and trauma relief technological solution- XR glasses. And, visit with JDC Archives.
- Help the Israeli economy and get lunch at Mahane Yehuda Market.
- Meet families from JAFI’s First Home in the Homeland who were evacuated from their home in Kibbutz Nir Am on October 7th. They are currently in Tel Aviv. Hear their powerful story.
- Meet with the Hostages and Missing Families Forum and hear about their work to bring the hostages back home to their families.
- The Israel Trauma Coalition provides a holistic-collaborative approach that includes knowledge, tools and resources for optimal emergency preparedness. Meet the people behind the scenes and understand the work of the resilience centers.
- Visit Hadassah Hospital for an in-depth look at this cutting-edge medical facility and offer Bikur Holim. .
- Volunteer with Pantry Packers, where you will pack food for Israel’s poorest families.
- Building the Jewish future through media: Meet with representative from Open Dor Media.
- Travel to Kfar Varburg for agriculture volunteering.
- Agriculture volunteering in Kfar Varburg help thinning the blossoms on peach trees.
- Travel south and visit the Nova festival site.
- Walk through the remains of a southern community with members of the community as they share the stories of this once-vibrant home. (Pending confirmation)
- Meet with members of displaced communities from the north who have moved to hotels around the country. Hear their personal accounts and help lift their spirits.
- Modiin day. Spend time in Modiin, our partnership city, and meet with the community that was deeply affected by the war.
- Kabbalat shabbat at Ezrat Israel, the pluralistic section of the Kotel (Western Wall).
- Festive Shabbat dinner at the hotel.
- J² Salon Talk: Homing In – Israel and Diaspora in Jewish Thought and Life. Throughout history, the Jewish people have experienced internal conflict – both inside and outside the Land of Israel. With the birth of the Modern State of Israel, that tension has penetrated the relationship between Israeli and Diaspora Jews. Questions about the meaning of home and homeland have taken on a new urgency. We will look at a variety of Jewish texts – from Talmud to contemporary Hebrew poetry to modern American Jewish voices – that will delve into the conflicts and connections between where we live and where we dream about.
- Check out of the hotel and drive to Tel Aviv.
- Check out local murals and graffiti that are capturing peoples response to the recent events.
- Bring your support to Hostages Square and express your solidarity with all of Israel and ask what I can do to help.
- Festive farewell dinner and closing remarks.
- Transfer to the airpot.
- Until we meet again.
RATES & LODGING
What to expect
- 5 nights' accommodations. Late check out until 6:00 pm on the day of departure is included.
- 6 days of touring with a J² Expert Educator (guide), 6 days of touring in a luxury, air-conditioned bus.
- Daily breakfast & 4 dinners.
- The J² adventures App available on the App Store & on Google Play (active 7 days before your departure and throughout your trip).
- Water on the bus.
- Porterage at the hotels.
- All site entrance fees & program fees as per your final program.
- Credit card fees.
- Flights to & from Israel.
- Late check out past 6:00 pm on Feb 24.
- COVID related expenses, including tests.
- Evening transportation when dinner is not included.
- Amendments to the program: In the event that any sites, programs or meals etc. are added to the program, an additional fee may be required.
- Personal extras: Items of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, beverages, coffee, tea, food other than the table d’hotel menu, passport and visa fees, insurance, and foreign port taxes, unless otherwise specified.
- Gratuities: Recommend guidelines for tipping are provided in the terms section.
- US and foreign airport taxes, Q fuel surcharge and border taxes when applicable.
- Value Added Tax is currently not applicable to tourists visiting Israel. Should the law change, you will be notified accordingly, and VAT will be added to your final invoice.
- Peace of Mind Travel Protection Program (POM).
- Please review our terms & conditions (T&C’s) or request that we send you our full T&C’s. Until you do that, here is the small print, and other stuff you may want to know:
- Validity | All prices quoted are based on exchange rates as of the proposal date and are subject to change without notice. Rates are per person and are based on shared twin room occupancy.
- How to Make a Reservation | The quickest way to make a reservation is to register online or contact us by email. We accept VISA, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards. A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required in order to complete the registration process.
- For any assistance with this registration process or other trip-related queries, please email Customer Care: [email protected].
- Payments | The balance of your payment is due 90 days before your trip begins, or as specified in your invoice. You will receive an email reminder 2 weeks before this date. Various payment options are available as follows:
- Credit card | We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Please check with your credit card provider regarding international processing fees. We are unable to process payments of over $1,000 over the phone. Please submit payment online via a credit card or by wiring funds via your bank.
- Domestic bank wire transfer | Payment should be wired in the same currency that is listed on your invoice. Please add the name of your group or invoice number as a reference and forward a copy of the transfer receipt by email. The bank transfer should clearly state the beneficiary’s name on the wire transfer.
- J² Adventures reserves the right to automatically cancel your reservation on that date and it may be subject to reconfirmation should the final payment not be received.
- Cancelation Policy | All cancelations need to be made in writing. The cancelation fee depends on the date when we receive written notification of your request to cancel your booking. Please note that the deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancelation fees | Cancelations made 90 or more days prior to departure incur the loss of the deposit. Cancelations made 89 to 46 days prior to departure incur the loss of 50% of the full trip cost. Cancelations made 45 days or less prior to the departure incur the loss of 100% of the full trip cost.
- Cancelation fees may also include: Hotel or supplier cancelation fees. J² Adventures reserves the right to adjust its terms of payment, including cancelation policies and initial deposits.
- Mobility: Solidarity missions are specifically strenuous, and our visits include places that are inaccessible to people who may have mobility challenges. You should be in good health and able to walk reasonable distances, often over unpaved and uneven surfaces. PLEASE NOTE: In some cases you may need to run to a shelter, if you have questions regarding this matter please speak to a J² representative.
- Protect your investment for $495 p/p: Should you cancel your trip up to 5 days before your departure for any reason, our POM program offers you a trip refund. Call 888-230-6008 or e-mail: [email protected].
- Please click here to view our full terms (T&C’s). These T&C’s apply to all reservations created within J2 Adventures.
DISCOVER NEW WORLDS.
A family vacation to Israel. An adventure of a lifetime traveling with friends to Morocco. A trip to Poland or Portugal with your community. What do these trips have in common? No matter where you go, you will come back with a fresh perspective and appreciation of the place you visited as well as a heightened awareness of your identity as part of the global Jewish community.
We have everything you need to know before you go. Check out our Instagram my_j2adventures for cool updates and interesting tidbits.