J² crafts journeys of inspiration, education, and Jewish connections to Israel and worldwide. We are guided by a simple but powerful concept: No two trips are the same; each experience should be personal, meaningful, and backed by superb service. Travel is not just about the places you visit, but the connections you make along the way.
Coming to Israel today is a special act of solidarity and of Jewish peoplehood. Israel has never faced more challenging times. We hope that your solidarity mission is about encountering and understanding where the people of Israel stand – in our hurt, in our healing, and in our hope. The mission is about bringing comfort and being comforted. It is an act of empathy and a confirmation of shared memory and destiny. Above all, the solidarity mission is about what each one of us chooses to do to make a difference on the day that we return to our communities from Israel.
- Current Affairs
- Local Specialists
- Social Justice
- Departure from the United States to Israel. Fly safely.
- Arrive at Ben-Gurion International Airport.
- Check into hotel.
- We will meet in the hotel lobby at 4:30 PM to start our journey.
- Meet your J² tour educator who will accompany you throughout your mission, we will understanding the Context: Looking back to October 7th and towards the future.
- The hostage square become a national center for the struggle for the return of the hostages. Start your visit at the square and lend your voice to this crucial struggle.
- Meet the families and the activists who are working to bring all of Israel's hostages home. Hear their stories and ask what can I do to help. (Pending availability)
- Welcome dinner at Florentina at 7:00 PM.
- Drive south to the Gaza Envelope.
- Visit Sha'ar Hanegev community and speak with Rabbi Yael Vurgan about how her community was impacted by the events of October 7th. Learn about her ongoing work for community building and repair.
- Continue to Sderot, located on Israel’s border with the Gaza and see reality on the ground.
- Head to the site of the Nova Festival massacre near Kibbutz Re'im.
- Meet Israeli Bedouin activists and leaders at Be'er Sheva; and hear the stories of this unique community, their losses, and their participation in the ongoing struggle against the Hamas.
- Return to the hotel and debrief the day.
- Meet with Rabbi Galit Cohen-Kedem and her community from Kehillat Kodesh v'Hol.
- Meet with Miluim families that have been helped through a civil initiative from Kehillat Kodesh v'Hol.
- Meet community members from Kehillat Kodesh v'Hol for lunch and dynamic conversation.
- Bikur Holim: Visit Sheba Medical Center and learn how they mobilized for war and spend time visiting and comforting recovering patients in rehab.
- Dinner and dialogue with Mohammed Darawshe, Director of Planning, Equality & Shared Society from the Givat Haviva Center.
- Check out of the hotel.
- Have a discussion with Orly Erez-Likhovski from IRAC (Religious Action Center) at HUC (Hebrew Union College) to learn about social justice initiatives in Israel in the wake of October 7th.
- Mount Herzl is Israel's central military cemetery and hosts the graves of the leaders of the nation. Over the last several months, the recently fallen have joined this sacred place. Visit Mount Herzl and contend with the human price paid by Israeli families and the country in the Israel-Hamas War.
- Hear from volunteers from ZAKA Search & Rescue - Voluntary Community Emergency Response Teams of Israel. Learn about their experiences on October 7th as they carried out their mission to honor the dead and ensure a full Jewish burial for those murdered.
- What Lifts Us Up: Finish your visit at the Kotel (Western Wall) and join together for a communal prayer.
- Dinner and Reflection: closing dinner at a local restaurant and devote time to sharing and reviewing the days that passed.
- Group transfer to Ben Gurion Airport.
- Land stateside.
RATES & LODGING
What to expect
- 3 nights' accommodations.
- 4 days of touring with a J² Expert Educator (guide), 4 days of touring in a luxury, air-conditioned bus.
- Daily breakfast, 3 dinners.
- The J² adventures App available on the App Store & on Google Play (active 7 days before your departure and throughout your trip).
- Water on the bus.
- Porterage at the hotels.
- All site entrance fees & program fees as per your final program.
- Credit card fees.
- Flights to & from Israel.
- COVID related expenses, including tests.
- Evening transportation when dinner is not included.
- Amendments to the program: In the event that any sites, programs or meals etc. are added to the program, an additional fee may be required.
- Personal extras: Items of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, beverages, coffee, tea, food other than the table d’hotel menu, passport and visa fees, insurance, and foreign port taxes, unless otherwise specified.
- Gratuities: Recommend guidelines for tipping are provided in the terms section.
- US and foreign airport taxes, Q fuel surcharge and border taxes when applicable.
- Value Added Tax is currently not applicable to tourists visiting Israel. Should the law change, you will be notified accordingly, and VAT will be added to your final invoice.
- Peace of Mind Travel Protection Program (POM).
- Please review our terms & conditions (T&C’s) or request that we send you our full T&C’s. Until you do that, here is the small print, and other stuff you may want to know:
- Validity | All prices quoted are based on exchange rates as of the proposal date and are subject to change without notice. Rates are per person and are based on shared twin room occupancy.
- How to Make a Reservation | The quickest way to make a reservation is to register online or contact us by email. We accept VISA, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards. A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required in order to complete the registration process.
- For any assistance with this registration process or other trip-related queries, please email Customer Care: [email protected].
- Payments | The balance of your payment is due 90 days before your trip begins, or as specified in your invoice. You will receive an email reminder 2 weeks before this date. Various payment options are available as follows:
- Credit card | We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Please check with your credit card provider regarding international processing fees. We are unable to process payments of over $1,000 over the phone. Please submit payment online via a credit card or by wiring funds via your bank.
- Domestic bank wire transfer | Payment should be wired in the same currency that is listed on your invoice. Please add the name of your group or invoice number as a reference and forward a copy of the transfer receipt by email. The bank transfer should clearly state the beneficiary’s name on the wire transfer.
- J² Adventures reserves the right to automatically cancel your reservation on that date and it may be subject to reconfirmation should the final payment not be received.
- Cancelation Policy | All cancelations need to be made in writing. The cancelation fee depends on the date when we receive written notification of your request to cancel your booking. Please note that the deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancelation fees | Cancelations made 45 days or less prior to the departure incur the loss of 100% of the full trip cost.
- Cancelation fees may also include: Hotel or supplier cancelation fees. J² Adventures reserves the right to adjust its terms of payment, including cancelation policies and initial deposits.
- Mobility: Solidarity missions are specifically strenuous, and our visits include places that are inaccessible to people who may have mobility challenges. You should be in good health and able to walk reasonable distances, often over unpaved and uneven surfaces. PLEASE NOTE: In some cases you may need to run to a shelter, if you have questions regarding this matter please speak to a J² representative.
- Please click here to view our full terms (T&C’s). These T&C’s apply to all reservations created within J2 Adventures.
DISCOVER NEW WORLDS.
A family vacation to Israel. An adventure of a lifetime traveling with friends to Morocco. A trip to Poland or Portugal with your community. What do these trips have in common? No matter where you go, you will come back with a fresh perspective and appreciation of the place you visited as well as a heightened awareness of your identity as part of the global Jewish community.
We have everything you need to know before you go. Check out our Instagram my_j2adventures for cool updates and interesting tidbits.