J² crafts journeys of inspiration, education, and Jewish connections to Israel and worldwide. We are guided by a simple but powerful concept: No two trips are the same; each experience should be personal, meaningful, and backed by superb service. Travel is not just about the places you visit, but the connections you make along the way.
IMPORTANT Please register for the post-trip after registering for the main-trip.
- Nature Walks
- Art & Culture
- Local Specialists
- Street Food
- Say goodbye to the group and enjoy your night in Jerusalem.
- Tour Jerusalem’s Old City and the Jewish Quarter.
- Among the highlights will be:
- A climb to the rooftops, overlooking the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the golden Dome of the Rock, and the famous Hurva Synagogue.
- The Cardo, the main street of Roman-controlled Jerusalem and its Byzantine-era columns.
- King Hezekiah’s “Broad Wall,” built to protect Jerusalem from invasion 2,700 years ago.
- Hurva Square, the center of modern-day life in the Jewish Quarter.
- Visit The Jerusalem Archaeological Park.
- Visit the Kotel (Western Wall), widely considered Judaism’s holiest site. We’ll discuss the wall’s historical and contemporary importance and experience its unique atmosphere.
- Explore the Western Wall Tunnel.
- Stroll along The Old City Ramparts.
- Visit the Old City Shuk (market) in the Christian quarter.
- Descend to the Dead Sea Basin.
- Take the cable car to the top of Masada, where Jewish rebels are believed to have made their final attempt to resist Roman invaders (c 74 CE).
- Float into happiness on the Dead Sea where the feeling of weightlessness is great fun.
- Hike in Nahal David, part of the Ein Gedi Nature Reserve.
- Return to Jerusalem.
- Check out of the hotel.
- Visit Yad Vashem, the national memorial to the six million Jewish victims of the Holocaust. Your guided tour will include:
- The Avenue of the Righteous.
- The Historical Museum.
- Tour the grounds of Israel’s “Capitol Hill”: the Rose Garden, featuring more than 400 species of roses imported from all around the world; The Knesset – Israel’s Parliament building and its famous Menorah – Israel’s symbol monument built from bronze; The Supreme Court – designed to reflect Jewish and democratic values of justice.
- Explore Nachalat Binyamin, Tel Aviv’s arts and crafts market before we move on to the Carmel Market.
- Walk along the Independence Trail in Tel Aviv and embark on a remarkable journey that begins with the founding of Tel Aviv in 1909 and ends with the establishment of Israel in 1948.
- Check into the hotel.
- Visit the Ayalon Institute near Rehovot and its secret ammunition factory.
- Take part in an interactive archeological dig geared to all ages at the Beit Guvrin Caves.
- Return to Tel Aviv.
- Explore the Old City of Jaffa, including the flea market – Shuk Hapishpishim.
- Visit the Peres Peace Center, created by the late Shimon Peres, former Prime Minister and President of Israel.
- Eat, drink, and learn at Levinsky Market, where we’ll sample food, sweets, and spices from all over the Mediterranean and the Middle East.
- Late check out.
- Festive Farewell Dinner.
RATES & LODGING
Cost of accommodations for post night including breakfast and all taxes:
Tel Aviv: Sheraton $430,- per night per double occupancy room, $410,- per night per single occupancy room. Registration open
What to expect
- 5 nights' accommodations. Late check out on the day of departure is included.
- 5 days of touring with a tour educator (guide), in a luxury, air-conditioned bus.
- Daily breakfast, 1 Lunch & 1 dinner.
- Water on the bus.
- All site entrance fees & program fees as per your final program.
- Credit card fees.
- Flights to & from Israel.
- Group transfer to the airport.
- COVID related expenses, including tests.
- Evening transportation when dinner is not included.
- Amendments to the program: In the event that any sites, programs or meals etc. are added to the program, an additional fee may be required.
- Personal extras: Items of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, beverages, coffee, tea, food other than the table d’hotel menu, passport and visa fees, insurance, and foreign port taxes, unless otherwise specified.
- US and foreign airport taxes, Q fuel surcharge and border taxes when applicable.
- Value Added Tax is currently not applicable to tourists visiting Israel. Should the law change, you will be notified accordingly, and VAT will be added to your final invoice.
- Gratuities: Recommend guidelines for tipping are provided in the terms section.
- Please review our terms & conditions (T&C’s) or request that we send you our full T&C’s. Until you do that, here is the small print, and other stuff you may want to know:
- Validity | All prices quoted are based on exchange rates as of the proposal date and are subject to change without notice. Rates are per person and are based on shared twin room occupancy.
- How to Make a Reservation | The quickest way to make a reservation is to register online or contact us by email. We accept VISA, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards. A non-refundable deposit is required in order to complete the registration process.
- For any assistance with this registration process or other trip-related queries, please email Customer Care: [email protected].
- Payments | The balance of your payment is due 90 days before your trip begins, or as specified in your invoice. You will receive an email reminder 2 weeks before this date. Various payment options are available as follows:
- Credit card | We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Please check with your credit card provider regarding international processing fees. We are unable to process payments of over $1,000 over the phone. Please submit payment online via a credit card or by wiring funds via your bank.
- Domestic bank wire transfer | Payment should be wired in the same currency that is listed on your invoice. Please add the name of your group or invoice number as a reference and forward a copy of the transfer receipt by email. The bank transfer should clearly state the beneficiary’s name on the wire transfer.
- Please use the following information: Citizens Bank: 1 Citizens Drive, Riverside, RI 02915 Routing number: 021313103 (Domestic only) ACH: 036076150 SWIFT Code: CTZIUS33 (International only)
- Beneficiary Instructions: For the benefit of J² Adventures. Account number: 1001858331
- J² Adventures reserves the right to automatically cancel your reservation on that date and it may be subject to reconfirmation should the final payment not be received.
- Cancelation Policy | All cancelations need to be made in writing. The cancelation fee depends on the date when we receive written notification of your request to cancel your booking. Please note that the deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancelation fees | Cancelations made 90 or more days prior to departure incur the loss of the deposit. Cancelations made 89 to 46 days prior to departure incur the loss of 50% of the full trip cost. Cancelations made 45 days or less prior to the departure incur the loss of 100% of the full trip cost.
- Cancelation fees may also include: Hotel or supplier cancelation fees. J² Adventures reserves the right to adjust its terms of payment, including cancelation policies and initial deposits.
- Protect your investment for $495 p/p: Should you cancel your trip up to 5 days before your departure for any reason, our POM program offers you a trip refund. Call 888-230-6008 or e-mail: [email protected].
- Please click here to view our full terms (T&C’s). These T&C’s apply to all reservations created within J2 Adventures.
DISCOVER NEW WORLDS.
A family vacation to Israel. An adventure of a lifetime traveling with friends to Morocco. A trip to Poland or Portugal with your community. What do these trips have in common? No matter where you go, you will come back with a fresh perspective and appreciation of the place you visited as well as a heightened awareness of your identity as part of the global Jewish community.
We have everything you need to know before you go. Check out our Instagram my_j2adventures for cool updates and interesting tidbits.