J² crafts journeys of inspiration, education, and Jewish connections to Israel and worldwide. We are guided by a simple but powerful concept: No two trips are the same; each experience should be personal, meaningful, and backed by superb service. Travel is not just about the places you visit, but the connections you make along the way.
- Art & Culture
- Food & Wine
- Local Specialists
- Special Access
- Street Food
- Current Affairs
- Arrive at Ben Gurion International Airport, and make your way on your own to Jerusalem.
- Check into the Dan Panorama Hotel.
- Opening dinner with orientation, and sharing expectations.
- Breakfast at the Dan Panorama is an experience in itself. Start the day with a bounteous buffet.
- Morning conversation with Itai Muntner, the artistic director of the Israel Festival.
- Visit the Bezalel Academy for Arts and Design, the new Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel Campus and celebrate the dedication of the Roe Green Gallery. Our visit includes lunch.
- Visit the Jerusalem Print Workshop and meet with its founders.
- Dinner with Matti Friedman, a journalist, and author of Who By Fire: Leonard Cohen in the Sinai.
- Film program tba
- Listen to music from "Ecout" (meaning "listen" in French), a group who have been creating, performing, and searching for what contemporary Israeli culture sounds like.
- Experience the sights, smells, and tastes of Jerusalem while enjoying a tasting tour in Mahane Yehuda open-air market.
- Visit Yvel, an international jewelry company, where you’ll hear inspiring stories of social change and awareness in business.
- Attend a performance at the Jerusalem Khan Theater and meet the artistic director.
- Morning dialogue with artist or author.
- Enjoy the Israel Museum accompanied by Dafna Kaffeman and Sigalit Landau.
- Lunch at the museum restaurant.
- Visit the Hebrew Music Museum followed by dinner at Piccolino restaurant adjacent to the Music Square.
- Check out of the hotel and depart for Tel Aviv.
- Visit Michal Rovner in her studio at Kfar Shmuel.
- Contemporary artist gallery or studio tour.
- Check into the Crowne Plaza Hotel.
- Prepare for Shabbat.
- Enjoy Kabbalat Shabbat with Beit Tefila Yisraeli.
- Shabbat dinner at the hotel.
- Walking tour to see recently added “Street Art” with experts Dede Bandaid and Nitzan Mintz.
- Take a musical tour through Jaffa with Neta Weiner, a musician, rapper, and social activist, and House of System Ali, an organization that uses music, texts, and art to create new partnerships in Israel.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Meet actors/directors/writers Amir and Sinai Peter at their Jaffa location.
- Return to the hotel.
- Meet with Hadar Galron, playwright, director and actor.
- Attend performance at Cameri or Gesher theater.
- Briefing with composer on “Sal Tarbut” governmental allocation to the educational system for cultural activities.
- Gallery and studio tour of South Tel Aviv with local art expert.
- Free afternoon and shopping.
- Attend a performance at Habima and meet Noam Semel.
- The Tel Aviv Biennale of Crafts and Design 2023 at Eretz Israel Museum is titled "What Is the Measure of Man?" and will explore the human condition on the threshold of a new age.
- Theatrical presentation by Robbie Gringras a British-born Israeli writer, performance artist and educator, living in the Galilee.
- Program with the Bat Sheva Dance Company.
- Visit the Raha Center, new arts center in Rahat, the largest Bedouin city in the Negev and learn how arts and crafts are playing a vital role in introducing people to Bedouin culture.
- Visit the recently opened Beer Sheva House of Dance, built to bring the art and performance of dance to this area.
- Return to Tel Aviv for free time or last minute shopping.
- Late checkout from the Crowne Plaza Hotel.
- Farewell dinner at a restaurant.
RATES & LODGING
Jerusalem: Dan Panorama Supplement for Deluxe room $25 per room, per night. Total stay +$100 per room.
Tel Aviv: Crowne Plaza Supplement for Executive room $55 per room, per night. Total stay +$275 per room. Registration open
What to expect
- 8 nights' accommodations. Late check out on the day of departure is included.
- 9 days of touring with a tour educator (guide), in a luxury, air-conditioned bus.
- Daily breakfast, 4 lunches & 5 dinners.
- Water on the bus.
- Porterage at the hotels.
- All site entrance fees & program fees as per your final program.
- Online portal to inform & to facilitate recruitment and registration.
- A personal tour operator who will take care of all your logistics and work with you to ensure a successful and seamless travel experience.
- Credit card fees.
- Arrival & departure transfer & assistance.
- Flights to & from Israel.
- COVID related expenses, including tests.
- Evening transportation when dinner is not included.
- Amendments to the program: In the event that any sites, programs or meals etc. are added to the program, an additional fee may be required.
- Personal extras: Items of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, beverages, coffee, tea, food other than the table d’hotel menu, passport and visa fees, insurance, and foreign port taxes, unless otherwise specified.
- US and foreign airport taxes, Q fuel surcharge and border taxes when applicable.
- Value Added Tax is currently not applicable to tourists visiting Israel. Should the law change, you will be notified accordingly, and VAT will be added to your final invoice.
- Gratuities: Gratuities will be coordinated by your CIAC staff.
- Please review our terms & conditions (T&C’s) or request that we send you our full T&C’s. Until you do that, here is the small print, and other stuff you may want to know:
- Validity | All prices quoted are based on exchange rates as of the proposal date and are subject to change without notice. Rates are per person and are based on shared twin room occupancy.
- How to Make a Reservation | The quickest way to make a reservation is to register online or contact us by email. We accept VISA, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards. A non-refundable deposit is required in order to complete the registration process.
- For any assistance with this registration process or other trip-related queries, please email Customer Care: [email protected]
- Payments | The balance of your payment is due 90 days before your trip begins, or as specified in your invoice. You will receive an email reminder 2 weeks before this date. Various payment options are available as follows:
- Credit card | We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Please check with your credit card provider regarding international processing fees. We are unable to process payments of over $1,000 over the phone. Please submit payment online via a credit card or by wiring funds via your bank.
- Domestic bank wire transfer | Payment should be wired in the same currency that is listed on your invoice. Please add the name of your group or invoice number as a reference and forward a copy of the transfer receipt by email. The bank transfer should clearly state the beneficiary’s name on the wire transfer.
- Please use the following information: Citizens Bank: 1 Citizens Drive, Riverside, RI 02915 Routing number: 021313103 (Domestic only) ACH: 036076150 SWIFT Code: CTZIUS33 (International only)
- Beneficiary Instructions: For the benefit of J² Adventures. Account number: 1001858331
- J² Adventures reserves the right to automatically cancel your reservation on that date and it may be subject to reconfirmation should the final payment not be received.
- Cancelation Policy | All cancelations need to be made in writing. The cancelation fee depends on the date when we receive written notification of your request to cancel your booking. Please note that the deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancelation fees | Cancelations made 90 or more days prior to departure incur the loss of the deposit. Cancelations made 89 to 46 days prior to departure incur the loss of 50% of the full trip cost. Cancelations made 45 days or less prior to the departure incur the loss of 100% of the full trip cost.
- Cancelation fees may also include: Hotel or supplier cancelation fees. J² Adventures reserves the right to adjust its terms of payment, including cancelation policies and initial deposits. Please refer to the small print tab on your trip’s webpage or in your proposal for your cancelation policy and fees.
- Protect your investment for $495 p/p: Should you cancel your trip up to 5 days before your departure for any reason, our POM program offers you a trip refund. Call 888-230-6008 or e-mail: [email protected]
- Please click here to view our full terms (T&C’s). These T&C’s apply to all reservations created within J2 Adventures.
DISCOVER NEW WORLDS.
A family vacation to Israel. An adventure of a lifetime traveling with friends to Morocco. A trip to Poland or Portugal with your community. What do these trips have in common? No matter where you go, you will come back with a fresh perspective and appreciation of the place you visited as well as a heightened awareness of your identity as part of the global Jewish community.
We have everything you need to know before you go. Check out our Instagram my_j2adventures for cool updates and interesting tidbits.