J² crafts journeys of inspiration, education, and Jewish connections to Israel and worldwide. We are guided by a simple but powerful concept: No two trips are the same; each experience should be personal, meaningful, and backed by superb service. Travel is not just about the places you visit, but the connections you make along the way.
IMPORTANT Please register for the post-trip after registering for the main-trip
- Art & Culture
- Expert Scholar
- Food & Wine
- Nature Walks
- Local Specialists
- Check out of the hotel.
- Transfer to Ben Gurion Airport's domestic terminal, followed by a short flight to the Eilat Ramon Airport.
- A transfer will bring you from the hotel to the Yitzhak Rabin Border Crossing, where a representative will assist with passport procedures. After crossing into the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, you'll be met by your local guide and driver.
- We’ll then drive north to Wadi Rum.
- An off-road ride will allow you to experience the beauty and harshness of Jordan's southern desert and see Wadi Rum, a valley cut into sandstone and rock. Known as the "Valley of the Moon," it indeed provides an otherworldly experience.
- Lunch en route.
- Check into the hotel, followed by dinner.
- Check out of the hotel.
- Explore the astonishing natural and man-made features of Petra, the ancient capital of the Nabataean Empire. Despite being one of the world’s most famous archeological sites, the “City of Pink” still retains its mystery and capacity to amaze.
- Lunch at a local hotel/restaurant.
- Depart Petra and drive back toward Eilat via the Yitzhak Rabin Border Crossing.
- A transfer will bring you to your hotel, followed by check-in.
- Store your luggage at the hotel following checkout.
- Hike deep to the Red Canyon, one of Israel's most beautiful hiking trails.
- Visit the Eilat Aquarium, which is the biggest public aquarium in Israel, and hosts over 800 species.
- Free time to enjoy the beach, swim, or scuba dive (on own account).
- Early dinner in Eilat.
- A transfer will bring you to Eilat Airport for a return domestic flight to Ben Gurion Airport's Terminal 1.
- Upon landing, transfer to Terminal 3 and check in for the departure flight to the USA.
- Arrive in the USA.
RATES & LODGING
What to expect
- 2 night accommodations.
- 3 days of touring: 2 with a Jordanian guide and 1 day with an Israeli tour educator, on a luxury, air-conditioned bus.
- Round trip domestic flight Tel Aviv-Ramon, Eilat Airport-Tel Aviv.
- Group transfers to and from domestic airports.
- Border taxes and visa to Jordan.
- Israeli tour educator will accompany the group to Petra.
- 1 departure transfer & assistance with the International flight at Ben Gurion Airport.
- Daily breakfast, 2 lunches & 2 dinners.
- The J² adventures App available on the App Store & on Google Play (active 7 days before your departure and throughout your trip).
- Water on the bus.
- All site entrance fees & program fees as per your final program.
- Credit card fees.
- Flights to & from Israel.
- COVID related expenses, including tests.
- Evening transportation when dinner is not included.
- Amendments to the program: In the event that any sites, programs or meals etc. are added to the program, an additional fee may be required.
- Personal extras: Items of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, beverages, coffee, tea, food other than the table d’hotel menu, passport and visa fees, insurance, and foreign port taxes, unless otherwise specified.
- US and foreign airport taxes, Q fuel surcharge and border taxes when applicable.
- Value Added Tax is currently not applicable to tourists visiting Israel. Should the law change, you will be notified accordingly, and VAT will be added to your final invoice.
- Gratuities: Recommend guidelines for tipping are provided in the terms section.
- Please review our terms & conditions (T&C’s) or request that we send you our full T&C’s. Until you do that, here is the small print, and other stuff you may want to know:
- Validity | All prices quoted are based on exchange rates as of the proposal date and are subject to change without notice. Rates are per person and are based on shared twin room occupancy.
- How to Make a Reservation | The quickest way to make a reservation is to register online or contact us by email. We accept VISA, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards. A non-refundable deposit is required in order to complete the registration process.
- For any assistance with this registration process or other trip-related queries, please email Customer Care: [email protected].
- Payments | The balance of your payment is due 90 days before your trip begins, or as specified in your invoice. You will receive an email reminder 2 weeks before this date. Various payment options are available as follows:
- Credit card | We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Please check with your credit card provider regarding international processing fees. We are unable to process payments of over $1,000 over the phone. Please submit payment online via a credit card or by wiring funds via your bank.
- Domestic bank wire transfer | Payment should be wired in the same currency that is listed on your invoice. Please add the name of your group or invoice number as a reference and forward a copy of the transfer receipt by email. The bank transfer should clearly state the beneficiary’s name on the wire transfer.
- J² Adventures reserves the right to automatically cancel your reservation on that date and it may be subject to reconfirmation should the final payment not be received.
- Cancelation Policy | All cancelations need to be made in writing. The cancelation fee depends on the date when we receive written notification of your request to cancel your booking. Please note that the deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancelation fees | Cancelations made 90 or more days prior to departure incur the loss of the deposit. Cancelations made 89 to 46 days prior to departure incur the loss of 50% of the full trip cost. Cancelations made 45 days or less prior to the departure incur the loss of 100% of the full trip cost.
- Cancelation fees may also include: Hotel or supplier cancelation fees. J² Adventures reserves the right to adjust its terms of payment, including cancelation policies and initial deposits. Please refer to the small print tab on your trip’s webpage or in your proposal for your cancelation policy and fees.
- Protect your investment for $495 p/p: Should you cancel your trip up to 5 days before your departure for any reason, our POM program offers you a trip refund. Call 888-230-6008 or e-mail: [email protected].
- Please click here to view our full terms (T&C’s). These T&C’s apply to all reservations created within J2 Adventures.
DISCOVER NEW WORLDS.
A family vacation to Israel. An adventure of a lifetime traveling with friends to Morocco. A trip to Poland or Portugal with your community. What do these trips have in common? No matter where you go, you will come back with a fresh perspective and appreciation of the place you visited as well as a heightened awareness of your identity as part of the global Jewish community.
We have everything you need to know before you go. Check out our Instagram my_j2adventures for cool updates and interesting tidbits.