J² crafts journeys of inspiration, education, and Jewish connections to Israel and worldwide. We are guided by a simple but powerful concept: No two trips are the same; each experience should be personal, meaningful, and backed by superb service. Travel is not just about the places you visit, but the connections you make along the way.
Coming to Israel today is a special act of solidarity and of Jewish peoplehood. Israel has never faced more challenging times. We hope that your solidarity mission is about encountering and understanding where the people of Israel stand – in our hurt, in our healing, and in our hope. The mission is about bringing comfort and being comforted. It is an act of empathy and a confirmation of shared memory and destiny. Above all, the solidarity mission is about what each one of us chooses to do to make a difference on the day that we return to our communities from Israel.
- Special Access
- Local Specialists
- Social Justice
- Depart the US.
- Arrive at Ben-Gurion International Airport.
- Check in to the hotel.
- Meet with your Expert Educator in the hotel lobby at 6:30.
- Opening dinner with Israeli journalist Tal Schneider, a political correspondent at the Times of Israel.
- Depart for Jerusalem.
- Morning prayers with MARAM (the Israeli Council of Reform Rabbis) at the pluralistic prayer area along the Western Wall - Azarat Yisrael - to draw inspiration and strength from all that has been achieved and all that is yet to come, together with Cantors Shani Ben-Or and Jeremy Sipe .
- Visit Mount Herzl to pay tribute to those who recently fell.
- The Israel Trauma Coalition provides a holistic-collaborative approach that includes knowledge, tools and resources for optimal emergency preparedness. Meet the people behind the scenes and understand the work of the resilience centers.
- Head back to Tel Aviv for a free evening.
- During this difficult time, Israeli farmers need your help more than ever. Volunteer with Leket Israel and help package food in this time of crisis.
- Israel Emergency - Our Current Emergency Response: Dialogue with a staff member of Israel’s leading humanitarian aid organization, IsraAID.
- Bring your support to Hostages Square and express your solidarity with all of Israel and ask what I can do to help. See the protest art that has been put up since October 7th.
- Especially Now: Meet with Alon-Lee Green, the National Director of Standing Together עומדים ביחד نقف معًا, a non political grassroots movement in Israel established in the winter of 2015, which mobilizes people around issues of peace, equality, and social justice.
- Meet with Israelis who have been displaced from their homes because of the Israel-Hamas War. Get a sense of their struggle and their hopes to return home. Hear from Dvir Rosenfeld and hear the story of him & his family from October 7th.
- Visit the Rabin Medical Center for a Bikur Holim visit.
- Debrief session as we reflect on our journey before we return home.
- Late checkout followed by a festive farewell dinner.
- Transfer to the airport for your flight back to the US.
- Arrive back in the US.
RATES & LODGING
What to expect
- 3 nights' accommodations. Late check out until 6:00 p.m. on the day of departure is included.
- 4 days of touring with a J² Expert Educator (guide), 3 days of touring in a luxury, air-conditioned bus.
- 1 Security guard throughout the mission.
- Daily breakfast & 2 dinners.
- The J² adventures App available on the App Store & on Google Play (active 7 days before your departure and throughout your trip).
- Water on the bus.
- Porterage at the hotels.
- All site entrance fees & program fees as per your final program.
- Credit card fees.
- Flights to & from Israel.
- Late check out after 6 p.m on the day of departure is not included.
- COVID related expenses, including tests.
- Evening transportation when dinner is not included.
- Amendments to the program: In the event that any sites, programs or meals etc. are added to the program, an additional fee may be required.
- Personal extras: Items of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, beverages, coffee, tea, food other than the table d’hotel menu, passport and visa fees, insurance, and foreign port taxes, unless otherwise specified.
- Gratuities: Recommend guidelines for tipping are provided in the terms section.
- US and foreign airport taxes, Q fuel surcharge and border taxes when applicable.
- Value Added Tax is currently not applicable to tourists visiting Israel. Should the law change, you will be notified accordingly, and VAT will be added to your final invoice.
- Peace of Mind Travel Protection Program (POM).
- Please review our terms & conditions (T&C’s) or request that we send you our full T&C’s. Until you do that, here is the small print, and other stuff you may want to know:
- Validity | All prices quoted are based on exchange rates as of the proposal date and are subject to change without notice. Rates are per person and are based on shared twin room occupancy.
- How to Make a Reservation | The quickest way to make a reservation is to register online or contact us by email. We accept VISA, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards. A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required in order to complete the registration process.
- For any assistance with this registration process or other trip-related queries, please email Customer Care: [email protected].
- Payments | The balance of your payment is due on January 31. You will receive an email reminder 2 weeks before this date. Various payment options are available as follows:
- Credit card | We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Please check with your credit card provider regarding international processing fees. We are unable to process payments of over $1,000 over the phone. Please submit payment online via a credit card or by wiring funds via your bank.
- Domestic bank wire transfer | Payment should be wired in the same currency that is listed on your invoice. Please add the name of your group or invoice number as a reference and forward a copy of the transfer receipt by email. The bank transfer should clearly state the beneficiary’s name on the wire transfer.
- J² Adventures reserves the right to automatically cancel your reservation on that date and it may be subject to reconfirmation should the final payment not be received.
- Cancelation Policy | All cancelations need to be made in writing. The cancelation fee depends on the date when we receive written notification of your request to cancel your booking. Please note that the deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancelation fees | Cancelations made 89 to 46 days prior to departure incur the loss of 50% of the full trip cost. Cancelations made 45 days or less prior to the departure incur the loss of 100% of the full trip cost.
- Cancelation fees may also include: Hotel or supplier cancelation fees. J² Adventures reserves the right to adjust its terms of payment, including cancelation policies and initial deposits.
- Mobility: Solidarity missions are specifically strenuous, and our visits include places that are inaccessible to people who may have mobility challenges. You should be in good health and able to walk reasonable distances, often over unpaved and uneven surfaces. PLEASE NOTE: In some cases you may need to run to a shelter, if you have questions regarding this matter please speak to a J² representative.
- Protect your investment for $495 p/p: Should you cancel your trip up to 5 days before your departure for any reason, our POM program offers you a trip refund. Call 888-230-6008 or e-mail: [email protected].
- Please click here to view our full terms (T&C’s). These T&C’s apply to all reservations created within J2 Adventures.
DISCOVER NEW WORLDS.
A family vacation to Israel. An adventure of a lifetime traveling with friends to Morocco. A trip to Poland or Portugal with your community. What do these trips have in common? No matter where you go, you will come back with a fresh perspective and appreciation of the place you visited as well as a heightened awareness of your identity as part of the global Jewish community.
We have everything you need to know before you go. Check out our Instagram my_j2adventures for cool updates and interesting tidbits.