J² crafts journeys of inspiration, education, and Jewish connections to Israel and worldwide. We are guided by a simple but powerful concept: No two trips are the same; each experience should be personal, meaningful, and backed by superb service. Travel is not just about the places you visit, but the connections you make along the way.
IMPORTANT Please register for the post-trip after registering for the main-trip.
- Family Friendly
- Art & Culture
- Food & Wine
- The Secrets of Jerusalem: Walk along the streets of the Old City for a behind the scenes look at the various communities in Jerusalem including:
- A meeting with an Armenian Ceramic Artist and a visit to his workshop, followed by a short tour of the Armenian Quarter, the smallest of the four quarters with the smallest number of residents.
- Is it a Church or a Synagogue? A visit to Christ Church, the oldest Protestant Church in the Middle East, which looks exactly like a synagogue.
- A visit to the Austrian Hospice, a European enclave in the heart of the Old City, known for its breath-taking views.
- Explore the City of David, the core of ancient Jerusalem, and learn how the city was administered during the First Temple period. Our visit will include:Archaeological discoveries illustrating how the wealthy and powerful lived in ancient Jerusalem.The Gihon Spring, the source of Jerusalem's water, which was integral to its survival and religious ceremonies.Wading through the 2,700-year-old water tunnels (there's an optional dry exit), an architectural wonder of King Hezekiah's.
- Walking on Holy Ground: Enjoy the extraordinary views of Jerusalem’s Old City from the Mount of Olives. We’ll discuss the deep and diverse religious significance of this mountain where, according to Christian belief, Jesus ascended to heaven. We’ll also see the oldest Jewish cemetery in the world which, according to Jewish tradition, will be the starting place for the resurrection of the dead.
- Visit Yad Vashem, the national memorial to the six million Jewish victims of the Holocaust, an essential emotional and educational experience. Your guided tour will include:
- “No Child’s Play”, which presents the toys, games, diaries, and personal stories of children trapped in the Shoah.
- The Museum of Holocaust Art. The world’s largest collection of Holocaust art reveals the lives and heroism of artists engulfed by the Shoah. These artists risked their lives to create, often under the most harrowing conditions, an artistic record of the catastrophe.
- The Valley of the Communities, a 2. 5-acre monument dug out of bedrock. Engraved on its stone walls are the names of 5,000 Jewish communities that were swallowed up by the Shoah.
- Explore the wonderfully creative Israel Museum, housing more than 5,000 years of cultural treasures. Highlights include the archaeology wing, with the most extensive collection of biblical artifacts in the world; the Jewish art and life wing; the fine arts wing; the sculpture garden; and the open-air model of Jerusalem during the Second Temple period. Don't miss the Shrine of the Book, which houses the Dead Sea Scrolls, considered the world's oldest existing biblical manuscripts.
- Experience the feeling of Jerusalem take a journey through the courtyards of Nahlaot, where dozens of synagogues and Jewish traditions from around the world are maintained within a radius of just a few blocks and end the tour at Machaneh Yehuda open-air market.
- Return to the hotel.
- Late check-out from the hotel.
- Farewell dinner and group transfer to the airport.
- Arrival in the USA.
RATES & LODGING
What to expect
- 2 nights' accommodations. Late check out on the day of departure is included.
- 2 days of touring with a tour educator (guide), in a luxury, air-conditioned bus.
- 1 Group departure transfer & assistance at the airport.
- Daily breakfast & 1 dinner.
- Water on the bus.
- Porterage at the airport & hotels.
- All site entrance fees & program fees as per your final program.
- Credit card fees.
- Flights to & from Israel.
- COVID related expenses, including tests.
- Evening transportation when dinner is not included.
- Amendments to the program: In the event that any sites, programs or meals etc. are added to the program, an additional fee may be required.
- Personal extras: Items of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, beverages, coffee, tea, food other than the table d’hotel menu, passport and visa fees, insurance, and foreign port taxes, unless otherwise specified.
- US and foreign airport taxes, Q fuel surcharge and border taxes when applicable.
- Value Added Tax is currently not applicable to tourists visiting Israel. Should the law change, you will be notified accordingly, and VAT will be added to your final invoice.
- Gratuities: Recommend guidelines for tipping are provided in the terms section.
- Please review our terms & conditions (T&C’s) or request that we send you our full T&C’s. Until you do that, here is the small print, and other stuff you may want to know:
- Validity | All prices quoted are based on exchange rates as of the proposal date and are subject to change without notice. Rates are per person and are based on shared twin room occupancy.
- How to Make a Reservation | The quickest way to make a reservation is to register online or contact us by email. We accept VISA, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards. A non-refundable deposit is required in order to complete the registration process.
- For any assistance with this registration process or other trip-related queries, please email Customer Care: [email protected]
- Payments | The balance of your payment is due 90 days before your trip begins, or as specified in your invoice. You will receive an email reminder 2 weeks before this date. Various payment options are available as follows:
- Credit card | We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Please check with your credit card provider regarding international processing fees. We are unable to process payments of over $1,000 over the phone. Please submit payment online via a credit card or by wiring funds via your bank.
- Domestic bank wire transfer | Payment should be wired in the same currency that is listed on your invoice. Please add the name of your group or invoice number as a reference and forward a copy of the transfer receipt by email. The bank transfer should clearly state the beneficiary’s name on the wire transfer.
- Please use the following information: Investors Bank 101 JFK Parkway, Short Hills, NJ 07078 ABA Routing Number: 221272031
- Beneficiary Instructions: For the benefit of J² Adventures. Account number: 1001858331
- J² Adventures reserves the right to automatically cancel your reservation on that date and it may be subject to reconfirmation should the final payment not be received.
- Cancelation Policy | All cancelations need to be made in writing. The cancelation fee depends on the date when we receive written notification of your request to cancel your booking. Please note that the deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancelation fees | Cancelations made 90 or more days prior to departure incur the loss of the deposit. Cancelations made 89 to 46 days prior to departure incur the loss of 50% of the full trip cost. Cancelations made 45 days or less prior to the departure incur the loss of 100% of the full trip cost.
- Cancelation fees may also include: Hotel or supplier cancelation fees. J² Adventures reserves the right to adjust its terms of payment, including cancelation policies and initial deposits. Please refer to the small print tab on your trip’s webpage or in your proposal for your cancelation policy and fees.
We have everything you need to know before you go. Check out our Instagram my_j2adventures for cool updates and interesting tidbits.